Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I've watch some documentaries on these "pagaent kids"..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I've watch some documentaries on these "pagaent kids"..

    and I really think a lot of these parents need to have their kids taken away.


    The Clicker - Little girl freaks out during 'Toddlers & Tiaras' eyebrow wax

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've watch some documentaries on these "pagaent kids"..

    I have an unexplainable fascination with this train wreck of a tv show, and watched this episode last night. I told my coworkers about it today it made such an impression on me (for me to even admit I watched it).

    This little kid freaked out over the eyebrow waxing - not from fear of the process but in reaction to the pain. CPS should be investigating this mother and someone needs to investigate the salon that forced that on the kid.

    You cannot say "she loves doing pageants" when part of the process forced on her causes pain. As a blonde I dont have to wax anything on my face like that but I can say simply plucking individual hairs causes some tears to well up on me. Waxing my legs, which are decidedly less sensitive than the face, takes a lot of self-pep-talk for me to get through. And this little kid is a blonde too - how in the world could she possibly have any excess hair that one or two tweezes couldnt handle??

    This wasn't a kid just having a tantrum (I'll never defend a bratty tantrum), this was a kid being forced to do something painful and unnecessary.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •